Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanks for being an AWESOME family











Happy Thanksgiving weekend to everyone. For those of you that came to Vegas, Thank you, we had so much fun. For those of you we missed, We love you all and are grateful to have an amazing family. I am so glad I married your brother and son. He is my better half and an even better Dad. Thanks Tad. Here are some pictures of tonight when Jill, Flick, Andy, Tash and the Noorlanders came over for dinner. We had a blast. Tiff- I love you so much and we have a blast together. Flick you need to move to Vegas so we can hang out and laugh. Tasha-ok so everyone should have warned me that she is a young woman. Tasha you are beautiful and a wise young lady. Andy, your how old? Daveava, without me you'd suckacka. Anyway, thanks for everything Shurtleff fam and Norrlander fam, when you remember to read our blog, We love ya and miss ya.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang I wish i was there! Better half my eye! I'll claim you before Tad(just kidding little brother).

Dani said...

OOps. That last comment was me, but i was signed into a different account at my internship. :)

Jill said...

I'm so photo genic

Tashme said...

SO I'M A WOMAN NOW?!?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!(i'm still a kid or atleast a teenager, but no womanhood :P) BE AFRAID I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND WHERE YOU SLEEP!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

COme and get me. WHile your here you should stay a while. Say for ever. I miss you Young lady teenage girl.