Friday, November 21, 2008

SQUASH

Hey everyone!!!! It's La Squash! You love it you want more of it cause I am awesome!!!! This is a really random post and I know if I put it on my blog no one would read it cause no one checks it! HA! kidding! Anyway I just read this book it's a manga (japanese) comic and it's a continuation of the labrynth (I don't think I spelt that right). It's Toby (the boy who got kidnapped by the goblins) when he's 16 and he returns to the labrinth and has adventures of muchly great awesome things! I think everyone should read it it's Into the Labrinth or something like that. Sorry I just turned it in to the library so I can't check on what it was. AnywayZZZZZ READ IT NOW I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!
Love you everyone bye

2 comments:

Dani said...

sounds like a good one squash me! I definitely have to read it!
ps. I read your blog

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

Um I read your blog too. You need to write more I miss you Tash. You should come down with Grma and Dani for Xmas. Tell your mom your my present so she'll let you come.