Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Next stop....Asia





Thailand here I come! I am leaving from Las Vegas Airport on the 6th of may. I have a layover in Tokyo, where I will stay and explore for two days. Then our flight goes to Bangkok where we will spend 3 days with a friends family and go to the beaches and see the big city. Then we hop on a domestic flight to Chiang Mai, which is in the north of Thailand in the mountainous area where elephants walk around all day long! This is where I will live for three months!! In the middle of our stay, we will go on a Southeast Asia tour to Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Burma, and Malaysia. Then we will spend a week on the exotic beaches of Phuket! I will be taking 13 credits there and teaching English. Come visit me!

3 comments:

Jill said...

How many shots do you have to get?

Dani said...

I hope i don't get shot!

Jill said...

How do you pronounce the word Phuket! SOunds like a strange place