Monday, February 16, 2009

Cole's Science Fair Project


Check out how cool Cole's science fair project turned out. He did it on paper airplanes. He has been reading about all different sizes and shapes of these planes and found the perfect fold. Thanks Alex for the awesome airplane calendar it gave us the idea. He then made 6 different sizes. The one that flew the best was the one that was exactly 1 foot long. He did a good job. Him and I put the board together, it was a fun day off from work. Wish him luck, if he places again this year he will go to State again. Also if he places this year he will be the only kid since the school opened to place 1st or 2nd 2 years in a row. I think he has a god shot at it, but I am his mother.

3 comments:

Dani said...

i like paper airplanes. that is a great idea. you have my vote colie!!

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

Well, you were one. They voted on which projects went to the fair as a class and he didnt win. It was a popularity contest, the jock, the class clown ya know. HE did good and got an A. That is really all I care about.

Jill said...

I like his originality. awesome job kid