Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Clay Soccer Season has come to an end

Clay is so excited to be on the field. A team mate just scored
Clay and Coach Doug. He rocks!!!
Clay catching a goal. He is in the air. Wow



Clay had his last game on Saturday and he had a blast. I know I am his mom and I think all my kids are the best, but I have to say Clay tears it up on the soccer field. He was the goalie Sat and they won 5-0. His team ended the season in 4Th place. The pictures I posted are of him and his coach Doug. It is really nice to have a coach I can trust with my Clay, he understands him and respects him. In turn Clay will do anything Doug says. I wanna say Thanks to Doug for a great year, Thanks for your patience and love for my sweet, moody boy. He truly loves you and would probably change parents if your girls would let him. I am grateful Clay has found what makes him happy. Tad talks about loving a sport so much you have to always have the ball in your hand, Clay always has a soccer ball at his feet. Thanks to Jill and Trevor for coming to so many of his games.

0 comments: