Saturday, July 19, 2008

New additions to our Family




The Shurtleffs have 2 new additions to the fam. Hold on I know what you are thinking and I quote NO MORE BABIES. Hahaha. Tad and I have adopted 2 Shituzes. A friend of ours is moving to Florida and cant take them with her so we are lucky enough to get them. The white one is Daisy and the black, one who is a Sambo look a like, is Taz. I have also added a pic of Logan because he is feeling a little insecure. We will let Jill have the babies and we will have the puppies, right Flick.

Loves Tab

4 comments:

Trevor said...

I'm pretty sure if I was logan I would rip those dogs to shreds. Congrats though! They look like they might keep the shurtleff kids busy for a while.
WHat do the turtles think?

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

I told Tad we need to remame them Not and Food. Haha. The turtles just hang out they dont care what happens as long as food magicaly appears on their plate.

Dani said...

Crazy! Everyone's getting pets! I like the sambo one. Makes me miss him. Speaking of turtles... i went to a hindu temple in malaysia and they had a turtle pond with thousands of turtles all over!

Jill said...

That's right!