Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy birthday Lecia




You are beautiful, sweet, funny and neat! She's such a responsible mom, especially now that Alex is a teenager. She probably got that from babysitting us when we were little, she practically ran the house while both our parents worked. I will never be able to repay you, even though I watched alex during the summers - I got paid to do it. You are a great part of our lives. We love you. Don't worry i will remove the shake face picture soon. Happy Birthday to Adam on the 29th last month. I am so forgetful.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear leesha.... happy birthday to you. (imagine ukulele sounds with that)

Tashme said...

Happy birthday a while ago.... it's tasha and I don't know how to add this to my blog list so I can just quick access it so I'm having trouble with that.... My blog is called happy i like the name so yeah.... Help please...P.S. Happy independence day I wish I was there to see the game

alecia said...

Sorry I don't check this very much. I love the pictures and my family. I
will try to be better with this blog thing. Thank you all for being such a great family. And Tab I have the most blankets. Ha