Monday, May 12, 2008

Busy May

So May is a month where lots happens in our family. So a special Shout-out to Tad Dad and A happy mothers day to all. I missed posting on the exact days because we had a special visit from Mom and Dad and Dani this week. It was awesome to see them and have someone to give me a break.


Here's our wonderful Mother with her favorite daughter, I know everybody claims that but I have proof.

Tad with Daven he usually gets him to sleep and snuggle and watch TV

I really like this picture, it's fun because Cole(10) loves to play with Daven when ever we see him and when I was born Tad was Cole's age and teased me all the time. Happy birthday!

Fat guy in a Little Coat! Dad turned sixty this year, now he really can get senior discounts except he doesn't really believe he is sixty. We Love you

1 comments:

Dani said...

These pictures all make me happy! It means a lot to me that you blog so I feel like i am still with the shurtleff fam! Love you family!!!